Join us for this year’s International SCIP summit in Atlanta, 15-18 May. This year’s theme is “Developing and engaging the modern intelligence workforce”.
Visit our booth and join the discussion on how Perspective can help improve your Intelligence workflow and collaboration to get more out of your resources.
“Can AI Ever Be as Curious as Humans?”
A fascinating question for Intelligence professionals, and one we have asked ourselves many times, even if slightly rephrased for what we do:
“Could the future development of AI make human analysts and other intelligence professionals redundant?”
As for many other processes affected by AI, we believe the somewhat vague answer is: somehow, unless focus is shifted towards adding more value.
– Yes, several parts of an Intelligence workflow, i.e. collecting, organizing and aggregating external data and facts, can and should be increasingly automated over time.
– No, the value-adding parts of an Intelligence workflow, adding insightful human perspectives and conclusions on data and facts, will not be automated even in ten or twenty years time. If ever.
If you’re an Intelligence professional believing, like us, that curiosity is the fundamental element of successful Intelligence; this article published in the Harvard Business Review could provide some useful insights in preparing yourself (and your organization) for the future: https://hbr.org/2017/04/can-ai-ever-be-as-curious-as-humans
Wide Narrow directs a BIG thank you to all participants @ “Perspective day 2017”.
Fifty customers and partners from all over Europe gathered in Stockholm for an interactive day of knowledge sharing and networking.
Extra thanks to H&M, Valmet, and Gunnebo for their excellent presentations about the rise of their Intelligence, supported by Perspective.
Some of the key topics were:
– Different approaches for quickly establishing a viable Intelligence process
– Moving an Intelligence process from informal to formal
– Why an internal process is essential to create actionable advice
– Means of promoting internal collaboration for increased knowledge sharing
– How to use stakeholder feedback for better serving decision maker needs
If you missed out on this great event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for key takeaways.
Vattenfall, one of Europe’s leading energy companies, has chosen Wide Narrow’s Intelligence software Perspective.
– We aim to enhance our intelligence work and deliverables by implementing a systematic method with clear objectives. The easy way everything with Perspective is built up will both answer to our needs today and ensure flexibility over time, says Linn Rejström, Director of Business Intelligence at Vattenfall.
– The Energy sector is undergoing major changes with big implications for the whole industry. We’re very proud of being a partner in this journey for Vattenfall, says Johanna Laurent, Partner, Wide Narrow.
(Our support is open during the usual office hours during the holidays)
2016 has been one of the most exciting years ever for Wide Narrow and we had the pleasure of adding a large number of organizations to our client list.
Analysis teams from a broad variety of geographies and industries: telecom, consumer products, manufacturing, gambling, energy, chemical, retail, online retail, pulp and paper, security, real estate, life sciences, municipalities and governmental agencies all chose Perspective to support their collaborative analysis.
We welcome all new clients aboard and look forward to continued and accelerated development of Perspective in 2017.
Join us for this year’s European SCIP summit in Prague, 7-9 November. The theme is “Collaborative Intelligence in a Networked World”. Visit our booth and join the discussion on how Perspective can improve your internal collaboration to get more out of your Intelligence resources.
Valmet, a leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation, and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries, chooses Wide Narrow’s Intelligence Software Perspective.
– Valmet has a long tradition in market intelligence. We wanted a solution we could use as a collaborative intelligence hub, a place for information storage and advanced search, the creation of analysis reports and easy sharing of insights within our organization, says Riikka Antikainen, Business Intelligence Manager at Valmet.
Perspective has received the Blue SCIP Endorsement Seal, by meeting a set of standards required for “quality decision support utilizing integrated competitive intelligence methodologies, frameworks, and IT-based platform-tools.”
Perspective went through a rigorous evaluation process called the “SCIP Solutions Provider EvalQuad™ Assessment Program”, finding the software:
– Validates and informs corporate knowledge & expertise
– Demonstrates innovative intelligence professional commitment & achievement within the industry
– Enhances decision making and credibility of practitioners
Welcome to a lunch seminar where the Energy companies BKK and Preem share their respective experiences of working with Competitive Intelligence. Value and workflow. The seminar is hosted by Wide Narrow Norway on the 26th of October at KSagenda møtesenter, Oslo. We welcome both existing and potential clients. For more info and registration, send an email to email@example.com